- California Green Building Professional (CGBP)
- Cost: $400/450 (members/non-members)
- Additional Association Membership: $ Annual?
- Course Length: 2 Days, 8 hours per day.
Evan Little, now 26, grew up in Mission Viejo, Calif. He was studying drafting and computer-aided design at a junior college in Mission Viejo, with the idea of becoming an architect, when he decided he was more interested in the marketing side of sustainable home development. In 2007, he got his real estate license and set-up as an 'eco-broker'. See full article...
By Seth Masia
If you're involved in the green scene around Orange County, there's a good chance you've had the pleasure of meeting Chris Prelitz, seen him speak or at least heard his name thrown around. He's one of Orange County's most prized possessions when it comes to moving our community in a more sustainable direction. Sticking it out in Orange County where the average resident is overcome by the desire to look like a million dollar TV princess with the knowledge that someone like Chris has, isn't easy and I'm grateful when the Chris' of Orange County don't migrate North towards greener pastures.
On April 15th of 2009, Chris released a new book titled, Green Made Easy: The Everyday Guide for Transitioning to a Green Lifestyle. Like an encyclopedia for…
- Home Energy Rating System (HERS) Core Rater Course
- Cost: $600
- Additional Association Membership: $130 Annual?
- Course Length: 3 Days - 8:30am-5pm